    From: Casey Putsch [mailto:chaparral2a002@xxxx]
    Sent: 18 April 2002 03:17
    To: dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Subject: [DML] MACHINED SHIFT KNOBS FINISHED AND FOR SALE!

    Hello everyone, I am pleased to say I can now start selling the machined
    Delorean shift knobs I promised. There are three designs and the sperical
    replacement design is available in both aluminum and stainless. I have
    driven the car with all three and lave each one. Also, I feel that the
    aluminum knobs actually match the cars finish better than the stainless. One
    more thing, for no extra cost I will offer the knobs in either a brushed
    finish like the car or a polished finish if you like. Go check them out on
    my website.

    Sincerely, Casey at http://putschdesign.tripod.com/PPD/