Insurance for under 25's

I don't know the chaps name so I will post this to the list

When I was a tigh fisted git in my youth and working at a local pub
I managed to save up enought to buy my DeLorean #5462 at 19years and
7months.

I have been insured on my D since I hit 21 last year, limited to
1500miles, @ £285 per annum including the option of adding miles at
approx £60 per 1000 miles.
I am a named driver on the car and my dad is the main driver the
insurance company weren't bother by the fact that I am the
registered owner of the car.

They are very good they even forked out £350 for a new custom made
windscreen after mine got cracked and my premium went down by £12
this year.

I think the company is called 'The Classic Car Underwriting Agency'
I have not got the papers to hand. Go through your local broker they
are much keener for the business and I am sure that they will find
you cover at a reasonable rate.

Regards

James RG