Re: [doc] Now MY door's stuck! - Important Side Note

Re: [doc] Now MY door's stuck! - Important Side Note

Side note

Mark Said -

"Grunt & some bad flatulence, you should......"

Pleeeeeeaaaaase don't encourage flatulence, this is the chap 3 of us
are going to be stuck in a car with for the best part of a day on
our way to Scotland! And from past experience encouragement is
definitely not required!.

James