Re: [doc] Now MY door's stuck!

Mate, I've tried all that - the problem is defintiely lock-related. The rocker is not moving fully and now the back latch is stuck as well. 'course I'm not bringing the DeLorean down - I have a load of robot parts, tools and a power supply plus 2 weeks worth of clothes to bring, plus I'd rather it stayed in the warehouse under lock, key and alarm than lived on my mum's driveway for these two weeks!

No, it's definitely a lower trim removal job (grr)

Martin

jamesrguk wrote:

Martin,

I replaced both my handles on my car as you know and I had the same problem on both doors. Don't sh*t broken glass as 'Captain Car Door' is comming to kent on Friday night. (is you D going to be in kent) if not then I can't help much, you will be amazed at how a fractional change in how tight the cables are can make the doors jamb, also if it is sticking on the lock, try turning and holding the key in the unlock position as you lift the handle.

Regards

James

DOC UK Website: www.delorean.co.uk