Re: [DML] Spark Plug wires resistance.

40-50 Ohms per foot ? and you call that good ?
any other cheap wire will have less than 0.1 Ohm per foot.
The resistance of the cable won't make a feelable difference.
If there were wires with a defined resistance in the car, then they
are there because they were designed for that !

ever heared of EMI ? ever heared a car driving by in your radio ?
if yes - that were wrong wires or plugs !