      1. Re: Photos of #5335
           From: Vin 5386 <delorean_stainless@xxxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Muffler
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. New owner from Georgia
           From: "freakybeetle" <freakybeetle@xxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: brake caliper springs
           From: Martin Gutkowski <webmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Drivers Side (LH) torsion bars
           From: James Espey <james@xxxxxxxxxx>
      6. green cable question
           From: jordan rubin <nuttenschleuder@xxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: Rear View Mirror
           From: "Jim Reeve" <ultra@xxxxxxx>
      8. Door lights & Interior lights not working
           From: "dmcorlando2003" <SundeQuick@xxxxxxx>
      9. Missing updates -- now what?
           From: "Scott McMullan" <mcmullan@xxxxxxxxxx>
     10. Spark Plug wires resistance.
           From: "John Hervey" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     11. Re: Spark Plug wires resistance.
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. Re: Spark Plug wires resistance.
           From: BondAtomic@xxxxxxx
     13. CPR and Right Angle Drive needed
           From: "erikgeerdink" <erikgeerdink@xxxxxxxxx>
     14. Delorean Show on History Channel Tuesday 8/26
           From: "Kevin Abato" <delorean@xxxxxxxxx>
     15. Re: Spark Plug wires resistance.
           From: elvisnocita@xxxxxx

Message: 1
   Date: Sun, 24 Aug 2003 08:47:06 -0700 (PDT)
   From: Vin 5386 <delorean_stainless@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: Photos of #5335

Is it my imagination or are there alot of DeLoreans in
the 5000 vin slot that are project D's. Just sort of
noticed that.

Todd
Vin 5386
--- cruznmd <racuti1@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> ...are posted in the photos section in the #5335
> folder for anyone
> who cares. My digital cam isn't that great though.
>
> I finally took the time to hit it with a blending
> pad today. It took
> 6 hours. I had no idea the results would be so
> dramatic. All the
> swirl marks and most of the stains are gone
> entirely!

Moderator snip...

Message: 2