Re: [DML] Spark Plug wires resistance.

I don't know exactly which length and such would fit with the DMC, but MSD
makes one hell of a wire. I have their Super Conductor wires on my Silverado,
and they make a big difference, even with the coil-per-cylinder ignition system.
MSD rates their wires at 40-50 ohms per foot, which seems to be quite a bit
less than other manufacturers. Out of Summit Racing, mine were $60.

John
4275