[DML] Re: eBay, Auction Fraud, Scams and Swindels

[DML] Re: eBay, Auction Fraud, Scams and Swindels

You're absoluely right, JZD did indeed know that what he was doing was
wrong, not to mention illegal. HOWEVER, keeping his company afloat was
not the main reason on his mind when he agreed to enter that hotel
room. Nor was it a simple "loophole" that earned him his freedom.

John DeLorean was threatened with the lives of his own children, and
his then wife when he attempted to back out of the situation. And not
once, but twice did this occur. Durring the first meeting, and later
on after he was promised a legit investment, and the topic then again
turned to using DMC to launder drug money. In addition, this was
documented well before the arrest when DeLorean sought out advice from
his lawyer on how to get rid of these people that he wanted nothing to
do with. The flaws in the Govt's sting operation that were proven by
DeLorean's defense council were not mere "loopholes" as you put it,
but were all peices of evidence that reinforced their case, and earned
the man his deserved freedom.

I am not "naive" as you put it, and I do not like being called that.
It is far more naive to dismiss legal cases such as this, and others
simply based upon nothing more than one's own personal dislikes on a
subject, or about a particular person.

-Robert
vin 6585 "X"

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Jim Strickland <ihaveanaccount@xxxx>