New owner... relays? burned wire? Good mechanic near Philly?

New owner... relays? burned wire? Good mechanic near Philly?

I've been lurking on the list for a while, since I bought VIN# 17094 a bit
under a month ago. I had checked out a couple of D's within a reasonable
driving distance, and found this one to be the best one I could both see
before buying, and actually afford. The prior owner had quite a bit of work
done on the car, and I figured I'd have a pretty light load of repairs to
work out. Well, maybe that was a bit optimistic; my list of things to do is
up to 32 mostly-simple items (I'm sure there are bigger things that need
attention that I just haven't found yet, not having a really healthy D or
experience to tell). Being mostly a computer geek and not that hot at car
repair, it looks like I'll be spending some time at the mechanic's... once I
find one with some experience on DeLoreans.

Anyway, I have a few starter questions that hopefully someone can help me
with...

- I'd appreciate any recommendations for a good mechanic near Philadelphia.

- Where's the best place to snag replacement relays and circuit breakers?
The relays in my D look like they could be original, but I really think the
relay update kits I see on delorean.com or specialtauto are overpriced. I
found non-bosch replacements for the most numerous part, but $17 at Pep Boys
seemd a bit high too.

- I found a severly burned wire (over 1" of blackened insulation, wire
burned through) near the relays; hopefully one of you can save me a bunch of
disassembly tracking down where this goes... Check out
http://www.sixgeeks.org/~scott/DeLorean/fuse_area_1.jpg -- the white wire
coming from the door lock breaker and going over the door lock module is the
one that fried. It also cooked the wire and connector on top of the fan
speed breaker, and melted some of the fuse box cover. Man it would be nice
if there was a little more room to work in there.

Well, I've rambled on enough. Thanks in advance for any help you may be
able to offer.
--Scott