      1. Re: Re: eBay, Auction Fraud, Scams and Swindels
           From: Jim Strickland <ihaveanaccount@xxxxxxxx>
      2. Re: Re: Preproduction Car On eBay--- Owner Reply
           From: "Joseph Molino" <foxmul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. 100404 Wheel bearings - cheap!
           From: Sonny V <sonnyvr2000@xxxxxxxxx>
      4. Re: Ann Arbor DeLorean
           From: "James LaLonde" <deloreandmcxii@xxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Interesting item on eBay web site item#3622388709: Delorean Motor Corporation DMC Sign
           From: james@xxxxxxxxxx
      6. Re: Ann Arbor DeLorean - post scipt
           From: "James LaLonde" <deloreandmcxii@xxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Re: drivers trim loose
           From: Todd Masinelli <tmasin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      8. Maryland DeLorean Owners Unite!!!
           From: uncleump@xxxxxxx
      9. Re: Re: eBay, Auction Fraud, Scams and Swindels