Maryland DeLorean Owners Unite!!!

Any D owners in DC, the Maryland DC Suburbs, Northern VA, and other close
areas that would like to get a local group going again, email me privately.

I'm giving this a shot, but it will be kept very informal. No dues,
websites, newsletters, etc. I am hoping we can get together from time to time to hang
out, eat, watch people drool over our cars, etc. I'm don't have time to
devote to this unless it's kept very simple and easy.

The Laurel Silver Diner is having their 1st annual classic car show and I
think this would be a great chance to start something. Lots of parking. If the
weather's good, I'll drive my D, but I'm not showing it. I'd like to get a
few cars over there and see how much attention we can take away from the show
cars. There are many restaurants there as well, so we could also meet for
dinner.

I have met 3 local owners so far, two of have told me they're very
interested. I'm waiting for a response from the third.

The show runs from 3-7. I have no involvement with the show at all. I ate
lunch at the Diner today and picked up a flyer and thought it would be fun to
attend.

I'm open for suggestions and thoughts.
Thanks,

Matt