Re: [DML] Maryland DeLorean Owners Unite!!! DATE 8/24/03

Re: [DML] Maryland DeLorean Owners Unite!!! DATE 8/24/03

I was half asleep when I wrote my original email.

I forgot the most important part. The date of the show.

It is this Sunday, August 24, 2003 from 3-7. I'm planning on arriving
between 2:30-3:00.

Sorry for any miscommunication.

Please reply directly. Thanks.

Matt