[DML] Re: Living in the Bermuda Triangle

[DML] Re: Living in the Bermuda Triangle

Try a compression test on a cylinder. If the valve timing is off you
won't get compression. I still think you have a timing issue, either a
camshaft isn't correct or the the distributer or firing order is
wrong. Go over all your work again, better yet get another pair of
eyes to help. It is very common for a person to continually overlook
their own mistake so someone else may find the problem easier or point
out something that you keep missing. If the timing is right try to
isolate systems. Try a squirt of ether. If that gets it to run then
you know that you have a fuel system problem.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757