Re: [DML] Stalls after starting

check your idle speed motor it may be stuck closed and during startup it
needs to open a little more to keep running. When warm idle may be fast enough
to keep running.

Or is the micro switch working ? Is it really being pushed ?

If it bounces like you describe it may also be a bad vacuum leak or the
O2-Sensor may be sending wrong informations because it still isn't warmed up.
There's a temp-sensor which tells the system to set the PWM of the buzzing valve
on the right valve-cover to work with a constant PWM until the system is
warm enough. So the first few minutes the PWM should not vary. I would suggest
to check this first.
Informations how to do this can be found on the DMCNEWS site or anywhere
else on the web.

Elvis