Stalls after starting

Howdy. I have two D's and one runs like a top and one has this
problem. I starts right up but unless I keep my foot on the gas it
stalls out. It will bounce back and forth between 500 and 1000 RPMs
for a few seconds before it stalls. If I give it a little gas for
about three minutes, it goes to a steady idle and is fine. If not
given the 3-4 minutes of gas to warm up it would stall out. Driving
expirience is great once I get to go, but my intention is not to look
good in the parking lot but on the road.