More a/c questions

List :Members
My car had loss of R12 the compressor stopped and wouldn't come on I
added 1 pound of R12 and some die and ran it for a week it was a slow
leak at the condesor fitting ¼ turn lose I removed all the R12 and
added 2.2 pounds compressor kicked in and cools in seconds but it no
longer cycles I checked the rest pres on high and low it peaks at 60
pounds I dropped it to 52 pounds and doesn't work well and at 65
pounds I get shaking in the high pre. Lines during startup is the the
high pres/sw shot and how do I replace it .

Ken
02700