Re: More a/c questions

Do you have gauges on both sides? What is the high side reading? It
sounds like the orifice tube is stopped up. The high side reading
can tell you. The accumulator has probably started to deteriorate
inside and clog it. Does it have enough oil it the system? With all
that leaking that could be an issue also.

Harold McElraft - 3354