Re: Engine Setup References... for Scope machine

Re: Engine Setup References... for Scope machine

I would think what type of scope has some effect on the settings. Try
any 6 cylinder engine. For the specs on the exhaust look up the #'s in
the Workshop Manual. If you do make sure that you measure at the ports
AHEAD of the catalytic converter as per the setup in the Manual. BTW
do you mean exhaust gas analyzer instead of "scope".
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757