      1. Air Blowing
           From: id <ionicdesign@xxxxxxxxxx>
      2. RE: Bad ignition switch or relay?
           From: "John Hervey" <john@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      3. DMC Theme packs?
           From: "supremeadmiralsenn" <StadnickAd@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
      4. Angle drive / wheel disc
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      5. Re: Bad ignition switch or relay?
           From: "content22207" <brobertson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      6. Re: Anybody have the turbos? where? how much are they?
           From: Louie G <louie@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
      7. Important note about the maintenance howto's
           From: jordan rubin <nuttenschleuder@xxxxxxxxx>
      8. Re: Re: air inlet valve
           From: jordan rubin <nuttenschleuder@xxxxxxxxx>
      9. Re: Dirt in the Intake
           From: "Harold McElraft" <hmcelraft@xxxxxxx>
     10. magazine funny story
           From: kKoncelik@xxxxxxx
     11. Fw: [DMCForum] Fw: Canadian meet
           From: "Marvin" <marv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     12. RE: Re: air inlet valve
           From: "K. Creason" <dmc4687@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     13. RE: Anybody have the turbos? where? how much are they?