Delorean maintenance howto feedback

Hello all:

Overall It seemed like people liked the howto.
and had some good ideas to improve it. One person
really hated it, which is kind of wierd i guess.
Anyway, I know there was a few spelling errors and
when posted to the dmcnews site you could not click on
the little pictures to see the big pictures. I wasnt
aware that it was going to be moved to the DMCNEWS so
quick and didnt have time to work out the corrections.
I work those issues out.

Working my way towards the cap and rotor I think
my next logical move would be the removal / cleaning /
maint. of the AMU/FDU system. Unlike the airfilter,
serious things and dangerous stuff can happen when you
play with gasoline.

Its kind of ironic that in replacing my wrong
size air filter with the right one, i noticed the soot
in the AMU and should have to clean that out next.

I think at this point I would first post it to my
own web space for corrections, then once a good
portion of the people in the group are in agreement
(safety and otherwise). We could post it to the
dmcnews web site.

I will be driving to Speyer for the European
Delorean get together this weekend so I probably wont
be tearing up the car this week.

Once again, I love comments and criticism, unless
of course you just have the urge to write something
stupid and baseless just because you dont like the
clamp on my breather hose.

thanx

Jordan Rubin #11613