[DML] Re: Delorean World or DW as it is now called

[DML] Re: Delorean World or DW as it is now called

again I agree with david. :-) My issue came the other day and i think
it is very well produced. I noticed too that all the vendors have
placed ads which seems like a conflict of interest to the publisher.
What I hoped for is more day to day tech stuff. Most of us will never
even consider messing with our clutches and the magazine went into
detail on repairing them...

Even something like a Q & A tech article or "ask a D mechanic" with a
few answers would be helpful...I have the first 4 years of these
magazines and they have lots of good info but the pics are black and
white and are not real clear....

one thing i thought would be neat idea is following the life of a
specific delorean...and each quaterly issue give us any repairs,
problems, improvments the car had. This way we could all see how
another car is running and compare things to each of our own cars

mike c
2109