[DML] Re: Delorean World or DW as it is now called

[DML] Re: Delorean World or DW as it is now called

Well, I guess someone at DW must read the DML because I just got 2
DW'S in the mail! It took shaming them in public to get what I was
supposed to have in the first place. There seems to have been a large
gap from Summer 2002 to Spring 2003. After having read the "latest" DW
I was rather disappointed but after having been treated the way I was
I can now understand why they aren't getting the articles contributed
like they used to. I will not be submitting any more articles to them
and I for one won't miss getting DW. If you thought the previous
issues looked like a travel magazine then you won't appreciate the
latest one! I do have to say that is a very nicely done publication
but for those of us that want some substance it is lacking. BTW many
people have responded to my posting of this topic offlist, I guess
they don't want to p-ss off Mr Bernstein. The latest issue looks like
it was published by the Canadian Tourism Bureau. Timing in life is
everything, too bad this mag was published right after the SARS scare.
At least it is about Montreal and not Toronto. Just my Humble Opinion.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757