[DML] Re: Delorean World or DW as it is now called

[DML] Re: Delorean World or DW as it is now called

Is anyone else severely dissappointed with their Delorean World
Magazine? I think someone earlier mentioned that their wife
commented on how it looked like a travel magazine. It does. It is
not worth it for me. I just got Deloreans magazine and I was
pleased. It is inexpensive and comprehensive. I found nothing of
use in DW magazine, not even the handy Montreal city tour planning
card. Yet in Deloreans magazine, I needed to replace my accumulator,
my fuel sender, and most important, my steering column bushing.
These subjects just happened to be covered in this issue with
excellent pictures and step by step instructions. I also love new
products that are coming out and they always cover this, even
reporting on Pearce designs showing off their new stainless steel
frame. I also found out how low priced the new gas charged door
lift pistons are. They actually came down in price. I want to know
if anyone else shares the same feelings as I. I will be giving my
issue of DW to a travel agency, maybe they are looking for things to
do in Montreal. Just my opinion.

Joseph M.
vin 2850