Re: [DML] Re: Delorean World or DW as it is now called

Re: [DML] Re: Delorean World or DW as it is now called

[MODERATOR NOTE: Obviously the latest issue of DW is in the mail right now. While the DML allows polite discussion of the content of any DeLorean-related publication, there is no point in reporting to the DML when your issue arrives. Until the Postal Service has had a few weeks to deliver them all, messages that only contain information about your DW delivery will be rejected. - Mike Substelny, DML moderator of the week]

I have only received 2 issues. The last one was from Winter 2002. my last
issue of DW was summer 2002. I also have only 1 issue.

joseph 2850

[duplicate quote snipped by moderator]