Wiring gremlins

The horns which are new sound like someone stepping on a duck. I cleaned the grounds but i think it goes deeper than that. the drivers side radiator fan doesn't work(have the fan fail bypass) and those are on the same sub-harness. If i disconnect the fans and jumper the left fan to the right side it works fine. My test light glowed real dim and my VOM was at work so I couldn't check voltage but I would say probably around 6v going to the fan. I cleaned the plugs going to the fans but that didn't help. I checked the plug behind the washer bottle and the contacts were nice and clean.

any Ideas?
I will post this question to the list also and see what people have to say.

Phil Priestley Alessandros 120 (503)370-9951