Re: Wiring gremlins

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Phil Priestley <phil@xxxx> wrote:
> The horns which are new sound like someone stepping on a duck. >

I have never believed the OEM horns had a strong sound. Even
connecting them directly to the battery, the sound seems weak. The
wiring to the horns is OK but the switch itself is suspect. In order
to get full power to the horns I had to install a new supply wire
activated by a relay that was in-turn activated by the horn switch.
I was easy to do but the sound was still not strong. I had to step
up to some Bosch air-horns. That did it.

Harold McElraft - 3354