Re: Wiring gremlins

Phil
Electrical stuff is always had to diagnose without being able to
touch it, see it, etc. However, I think your problem is the fan fail
bypass. Since the bypass does nothing more than route the power from
a single wire to each fan wire, it should be straight forward to
test the circuits and determine if it is the bypass apparatus or the
circuit itself. If it is the apparatus, make a new one, if it is the
circuit, you will have to find the weak connection. I believe the
only connection from the relay to the fan motor plug is in the
washer bottle compartment. From you note it sounds like you are on
the right track to isolating the problem. Let us know what you find.

Harold McElraft - 3354