[DML] Re: Fan fixes: Which one?

Todd & group

I presented this same question to Bob Zilla and here is his reply,

"The latest generation of FanZillas do not use the Fan Circuit
Breaker at all. It's not needed when a Series-2 FanZilla is used.
If any FanZilla owners have further questions they are welcome to
email me at Zilla DeLorean@xxxx
Bob Zilla

Thanks for the heads up.
You are welcome to post my remarks if you wish.
Bob"

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Todd Masinelli <tmasin@xxxx> wrote:
> [re: FanZilla]
> > not requireing any modifacations to the wiring except
> > upgrading the circuit breaker
>
> This is something I'm wondering about after installing a FanZilla
this past
> weekend. Doesn't FanZilla completely bypass the fan breaker (not
the one
> leading to the 3rd and 4th speed relays, but the one that goes to
the fan
> relay and the fan fail module)? It's not something I ever recall
seeing
> mentioned here on the list, but between looking at the wiring
diagram and
> actually removing the breaker to test, I'm pretty convinced
FanZilla doesn't