Re: Coolant air bleed kit?

Just because a person isn't handy with tools doesn't mean they
shouldn't understand the consequences of their decisions. If people
choose to install the bleeder kit they must understand that it is
really only a band-aid, the underlying problem still remains and will
probably get worse. If an owner isn't handy (and many aren't) there
are still ways to get the leaks fixed. As for getting stuck the best
way to make sure it won't happen is to fix the car the right way in
the first place! People that ignore symptoms and never go to the
doctor aren't making good decisions, by time you are "carried in" it
is usually much harder to treat, costs more, and takes longer. Same
goes for your Delorean. If you think it is expensive to maintain the
cooling system find out what it will cost when you overheat your
engine and have to rebuild it. An ounce of prevention is worth a pound
of cure besides many of us that are "handy" enjoy working on the car,
it's paying for the parts that we don't always enjoy.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, dherv10@xxxx wrote:
> David, I will agree with you to a certain extent. But, Everyone
isn't as good
> with tools and bleeding as you and I are and some don't like messing
with
> wrenches at all.
> This is like the Hot Start relay, when DMC Joe jumped on me because
of