Re: [DML] Re: Fan fixes: Which one?

[re: FanZilla]
> not requireing any modifacations to the wiring except
> upgrading the circuit breaker

This is something I'm wondering about after installing a FanZilla this past
weekend. Doesn't FanZilla completely bypass the fan breaker (not the one
leading to the 3rd and 4th speed relays, but the one that goes to the fan
relay and the fan fail module)? It's not something I ever recall seeing
mentioned here on the list, but between looking at the wiring diagram and
actually removing the breaker to test, I'm pretty convinced FanZilla doesn't
use that breaker for anything. Considering the hot feed from that breaker
is what appears to have fried my last two fused wire jumpers, this
information would have convinced me to buy a FanZilla much sooner!

Todd Masinelli
VIN 6681