Re: [DML] Fan fixes: Which one?

Hello,
I recommend John Hervey's Fan Fix. It simply plugs in like the
fanzilla. I have been using one for about 10,000 miles now and I have had no
problems. My volt gage barely moves when I have the AC/ lights etc
on.(original alternator too) The Fan Fix was one of the best upgrades I did
for my car. The Fan Fix also illuminates the "fan fail" light on the dash
when the fans come on if you want it to which I think is a nice feature.

peace

Dave
6286-stuck in storage;(