Re: Fan fixes: Which one?

The main problem all of these systems attempt to correct is the
tendency for the origional relay or the bypass to fail. I think that
they all can acomplish that but the Fanzilla is the only one I know of
that also restores the functionality of the fan fail light AND
sequences the 2 fans so they both don't start at the same time. It is
also the easiest one to install, not requireing any modifacations to
the wiring except upgrading the circuit breaker and replacing the
otterstadt switch (recommended). The biggest problem is the wiring
system AND the cooling system MUST be in good, origional condition. It
cannot make up for coolant leaks and air, wiring modifacations by
previous owners, burnt wires, loose connections, etc. The only
negetive comment I have heard about Fanzilla is it is too expensive,
never about it's quality or function. The other alternatives are less
expensive but in some cases require some effort to install.
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757