SS Illusion value

I have a question for those of you who know books fairly well.

With the new version of Stainless Steel Illusion coming out soon, what will
that do to the value of the original version? I know the original will
still be rare, but I've always felt that at least a portion of it's value
was just due to the fact that DeLorean owners and fans wanted a copy for
the information in the book. Once the new one comes out that value will be
gone and only the rarity of a hard cover first edition will be left.

What's your opinion?

Mark N
VIN 6820