RE: [DML] SS Illusion value

A similar type of book dedicated to one of the Rolls Royce types ( 20 HP I
think) was re-printed a good few years ago, It also was an expensive book.
( about $50) It was identical to the original.
Now many more people have them, but the value of the originals went down
about 25%. I would expect something similar with SSI, depending of course on
the sale price of the re-print.

I don't think this is much of an issue as the sale price varies wildly in
the UK. You can be lucky and buy an original for $150 or less, or pay some
book dealers twice that!

Chris Parnham DOC UK

SNIP...With the new version of Stainless Steel Illusion coming out soon,
what will
that do to the value of the original version?...SNIP....
Mark N
VIN 6820