Re: seeking advice

If the motor part of the antennae is OK you can get fix it by just
replacing the mast and drive cable.
To tell if you need a strut hold the door open and remove the old
one. Now slowly lower the door. It should remain open about 2-6" from
the sill. Depending on temperature (here in the northeast it's COLD)
the strut won't work as well as it will when warm. You may need a
strut AND a torsion bar adjustment. If the other door is alright try
switching the struts side to side. You might just have a weak strut.
Don't forget to remove the little spring clips before trying to remove
the strut.
David Teitelbaum
vin 19757

--- In dmcnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "JONAS19992000 <jonas19992000@xxxx>"