Re: [DML] Digest Number 1356

I would like to add, that buying a used and rarer car will have the same
problems that you mentioned. The worst part is that some owners say that
they want the DMC and don't care that it needs LOVE AND MONEY TO KEEP IT
GOING.

I hate to say this...but I have come across alot of disillusioned owners and
bought their neglected cars... I have a fatal love for punishment that my
hubby can swear to. :)

All I can hope for is that future rare car owners will get their heads out of
the clouds for a few and look at just how much love it takes to keep one
happy and healthy and that Divorce has happened because of that love...but I
guess the same can be said about pets too. :)

Anna Noe
Dreaming of owning a D someday.

88 & 89 Impulse Turbos
88 Conquest TSI
92 SVX
93 DelSol
85, 87,87 300zx's
78 280Z
89 Pathfind-ing Parts Getter and Car Tower :)