Pigeon Forge rumor

Hi
Just want to end a rumor that has gotten started on Pigeon Forge.

In the last week I have had a number of calls with people saying that the
rooms are sold out. There was a new person there and things got a bit
confused but there are plenty of rooms left in all price ranges.

The web page had been misleading as well as this information even got on my
site and has been corrected.

To help expedite your room requests you can ask for Beth or Trish. They are
familiar with the the show.

Because we always try to do something different we have decided to rent the
Conference Centers all three days. So we will have the smaller one Thursday
evening as planned, We will have our Friday Dinner at the Grand Convention
Center Friday evening (partial rental) and we will rent the Full Convention
Center on Saturday. (can hold between 70 and 95 cars plus vendors)

Curtis you do not have to worry about rain.

I have two 20' video screens to fill so if you have anything you want to see
on the big screens please send them in.

Just a note:

We went down to Pigeon Forge for a New Years Eve Party and had such a great
time there in the Convention Center we decided to do the whole show with them
as described above.

There is soooooo much to do there everyone will enjoy it we are sure. We
have been there 7 times in the past two years and still have not seen it all.

Have a nice day

Ken