Re: [DML] Re: Hello fellow DMC enthusiasts!

Re: [DML] Re: Hello fellow DMC enthusiasts!

QUOTE:
"For a daily driver you can expect to pay anywhere from $20,000 and up.
You may get one with serious cosmetic flaws but good running condition
for less than twenty grand, but given the nature of the cars I wouldn't
count on it; most "less than perfect" DMC-12s I've seen have been in
better cosmetic shape than mechanical shape."

i disagree with this in some ways. a good daily driver is just a daily driver and they
can be bought for $15,000 and up, sometimes less. a daily driver does not need to be
perfect it just needs to run well and have everything working correctly. the interior
can be sun damaged and still be driven, the facias could be warped or flaking and still
be a great runner. when you start getting in to cosmetics you start getting in to a show
car type daily driver. remember these cars look new most of the time because they dont
rust like a typical 80's car would.

a $20,000 and up sounds like a show car or a weekend driver that you put low miles on
and not a daily driver to me. you can buy a mint condition delorean for over $20,000
that hasnt had any mods done to it and is still original un altered from the factory.

i say a daily driver can be anywhere from $15,000 to $20,000 anything higher would be
too good to beat around town with every day but this is my opinion.

mark
VIN# real soon