Free Digi Dash

Hey List!

I'm offering up my car's Dakota Digital Dash for free to anyone who wants it. The catch is you have to remove it yourself, and reinstall the original gagues. I've got all the paperwork for the dash... it cost over $900 new. The previous owner of my car installed it within the past year or so, and the car has only been driven 6,000 miles since then. If you'd like pictures, I believe Matt Olans has some uploaded in the photos section of the dmc news egroups site, or I will gladly email pics of my application. I'd remove and sell the dash myself... but I go to college over 2 hours away from my parents house (where the D stays), and I've got too many other projects with my car going on at this point to tackle this. My car was modified some by the previous owner, and I'm trying to slowly undo some of that. The car is in Sanford, NC... about an hour from Raleigh Durham International Airport. If anyone is interested, please drop me a line at Louie (AT) DeLorean.com . Hope everyone's having a great holiday! :-)

Louie Golden

It's not too late to get your 1/18 scale Diecast DeLorean model! To order, call 800/USA-DMC1 or visit our online store at http://www.delorean.com

Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get you@xxxx w/No Ads, 6MB, POP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag