1983 Kepec Model

Hello,

There is an auction on ebay.com for a 1983 Delorean "Kepec" model.
Does anyone know what this means? I couldn't find anything searching
the archive. I think there might be a connection between this term
and the fact that it was one of last cars produced. I just don't
know...

Thanks

Bill

Excerpt:

This is probably the finest example of a DeLorean in North America! I
am selling this car for a friend. It is one of the last DeLorean's
made and is a "Kepec". It has black leather interior and the quad
sound system. It is absolutely flawless and has won many shows.It has
approx. 5000 original miles, but has not been driven for 2 years. It
is located near Toronto and photos will be available shortly.It has
both USA and CND emission stickers.For the serious DeLorean
enthusiast only!!!