Re: 1983 Kepec Model

Kepec = Kapac. Kapac was the part of Sol Shenk's Consolidated
Industries (Columbus Ohio) that ended up with the assets of the DMC
Corporation after bankrupcy. Consolidated actualy loaned DMC money,
using the cars and assets as collateral. They oversaw the assembly of
the final (all 1983-model) cars built after DMC was closed down.
Kapac ended up with all the parts etc. that were then purchased by
DMC-Houston a couple of years ago.

BTW - I talked to this seller - he is indeed selling the car for a
friend and does not know much about it (or what a 5000-mile DMC is
worth, apparently). His ad is also posted at www.dmcnews.com.

Dave Swingle