FS: front wheel -

Hi!

Since the demise of No. 4875 a few years back (due to a rear-end collision) I'm now clearing out the garage and making room for another. I currently have a lathe-turned and newly powdercoated front (i.e., restored) DeLorean Front Wheel up for sale. See:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=13874&item=738797001

I'll be posting future items over the next few weeks during the holidays, as I attempt to liquidate my cache of DeLorean parts (some used, some new).

thanks for looking -
Michael