Re: which way to turn engine?

The easiest way (for me anyway) is to just make sure that whenever you
adjust 1 valve in a cylinder the other is open. This way the one you
are adjusting MUST be closed as both valves are not open at the same
time. (not counting overlap so just make sure the valve is open
enough). You will find most of the valves won't need any adjustment,
typically only 1 or 2 will need only a little. If you find any way off
then make sure the other valve in the cylinder is really open!
Remember to reset the Lambda counter when through and replace the O2
sensor. Lift the button on the inertia switch to keep the fuel pump
off when cranking the motor. Don't forget to reset when done!
David Teitelbaum
vin 10757