DeLorean Car Show Magazine

Thanks to all of you that submitted articles for the magazine. ?We are beginning to edit the magazine and since this is the first time we are doing it we are not sure how long it wil take ?but so far things have been going well.

The Deadline has passed but if you still want to get an article in please send it we will use it in the next issue.

We have been asked when are we going to have it ready.

It should be shortly and in about 2 weeks we will be posting to the web page "deloreancarshow.com" information on where and how to get the magazine. ?

Thanks for you patience. ?It is a real challenge since we really hadn't decided until Sept to do a magazine. ?We do plan to have the magazines in hand prior to accepting payment for them. ?That way you can count on prompt delivery. ? ?

Thanks

ken