Delorean for Sale in NJ

[MODERATOR'S NOTE: There is a "DMC for sale" section on the DMCNews web site that would be ideal for this.]

Recently a Delorean Mid-Atlantic club member contacted me that he is
trying to sell his car. I offered to forward his information on to the
DML and the DMA Club Members in attempt to help him out. Below is his
original e-mail message with the details on the car.

If you are looking, or know somebody who is, please forward on this
information.

Thanks!