Re: [DML] Re: 001697 is no more,

Bravo Robert Bravo!

I love reading email like that! That is the perfect
idea there. Absolutely well said. I disagree with the
parting out of DeLoreans as well. All I know is when
you work on your D yourself, there is a special bond
that happens. The more you work the more you love it!
But this whole thing does bring up a good point. I
think it is important for every DeLorean owner to
re-evaluate there insurance policies and make sure
that these insurance companys are not going to rape
you of your D if this ever happens. Insurance companys
have to much power over what happens. From the time
you take out your policy there telling you what your
car is worth and when the time comes to use your
policy there telling you what is going to happen. Did
I miss something or are we "the owners" paying the
insurance company to work for us? since when did your
employee tell you what to do? I just think every D
owner needs to protect themselves from this form of
highway robbery, no punt intended. Get what ever type
of insurance you need to protect your dream. Make sure
you have the decition to take the money and run or
take your car home and save her. a cheap policy in the
long run is not always better because what you save
today may cost you tomorrow.

Todd
Vin 5386

=====