DeLorean Sound system

?
Go with the McIntosh sound design. Mike DePalmer, John McEnroe's tennis coach, sold his 911 Twin Turbo to mt best friend Joseph. The preformance of thar system was exceptional. The "red-neck bass & vibrating windows" was pleasntly replaced with a true audiophiles dream. Smoothness throughout the high's & low's. I actually heard notes in music that I never heard before. The system is expensive as the head unit was $2,000, and the total sound design design was $9,200. Since the DeLorean's interior is similar in size to the Porsche 911, I think that a McIntosh design would really enchance the DeLorean.

Best Wishes,
Michael Pack
Columbia Maryland