Re: Fall Tour & DeLoreans Magazine

Some clarification for you Kevin.

If you noticed I complimented DMCH as much as Grady.
DMC houston is(or will soon be) a better vendor of DeLorean Parts
than PJ Grady. Grady has the stuff they need to repair DeLoreans.

Houston has added 60 horsepower the car. I believe that to be as much
of an accomplishment as the Zilla parts Grady endorses and thier
pistons.
As a vendor, Houston is the best of the big three (Grady, Houston,
and D-One...what i consider the big three).
However as a repair facility and DeLorean SERVICE center (not only
servicing the cars but the people) Grady contributes more. They are
nicer and attend what appears to me to be more shows (granted, I'm
not yet a part of the show circuit).

I never complained about how much they charge. For the most part they
are identical to Grady. I appreciate Grady's customer service and the
feeling that I get from everyone who works there that says "I give a
rats behind about this wonderful car and it's owners." As far as
prices I believe if you can find it from a smaller vender it'll be
cheaper (Hervey!). And anything to Avoid DeLoreanOne.

I like both DMCH and Grady. I like Grady more personally. I was
merely noting that DMCH is more commercial. For better or for worse,
they play 'the game' more.

Somehow I enjoy the minor politics that come into play in the
DeLorean world. This vendor-that vender-or debates on what is or
isn't 'sacrilidge' to the car. It's fun.
Maybe I'm wierd... Maybe we're all wierd.. Look at the cars we drive!

-James LaLonde
(you can spell DeLorean with the letters in my last name. mwahahaha)
001697