Re: Fall Tour & DeLoreans Magazine

Marc (and the "others" insulted) what is your problem??? It's crap
written like this that makes me delete my daily e-mail of this groups
discussions. How obsurd!!! James went out of his way and obsorbed
the cost of the magazines to give your little group something
Delorean related and you throw it back in his face. Grow up! We
should only be fortunate that there actually is a DMCH. How many
other owners of collector cars can say that they have this kind of
resource. We should all be ashamed of ourselves if we truly believe
that we are too good for any free Delorean stuff. $10 bet says you
still took a copy!