RE: [DML] Fall Tour & DeLoreans Magazine

RE: [DML] Fall Tour & DeLoreans Magazine

Mark-
You are upset because people in your group got a free color magazine with
helpful tips and (admittedly more than a few) ads? You are upset that
someone distributed them instead of them flying halfway across the continent
to give it away themselves?
I really don't understand your problem with the situation. I don't mean to
start a flame war, but I don't see anything wrong in that.

James-
You are upset because DMCH isn't part of YOUR (or insert other) community
more? Let me guess, you are also upset that they charge money for this,
that, or charge too much?\

Hello... they are a business. Just like Grady. Does Grady contribute to
California events? No-- it's not in his economic interest. Should DMC
Houston be a member of the Mid ATLANTIC club? It's not really feasible to
be. But I have noticed that they are involved in quite a few regional
groups-- trailering their cars across country to them, IIRC.

Dang, guys. It seems that you beating them up doing exactly what you wanted:
getting involved in your regional club by giving away color magazines. So
they weren't there in person. Buy them a ticket next time.

BTW-
I do not work for or with DMCH, I do not invest all of my Delorean money
there either. I spread it around between practically all the vendors (D1 is
the only exclusion). And I live within forty miles of DMCH. A good portion
of it goes to them, of course, because they are my local vendor. But Herv's
got stuff I want, Grady has stuff I want.... I've been planning to go to
Darryl for something but keep putting it off. Same with Midwest club. I
guess Joe and Garden grove service center are the only ones left out-- and
not on purpose. Both Joe and Don are great guys-- so very helpful.

-Kevin